Ultimate magazine theme for WordPress.

Man, 20, electrocuted in Dutse

A 20-year old man, Duguri Muhammad of Zai Quarters in Dutse Local Government Area of Jigawa, died of electrocution on Friday night.

Mr Muhammad Gidado, Commandant of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in Jigawa, confirmed this in Dutse on Saturday.

Gidado said the deceased, who was a member of staff of three Star Hotel, Dutse, got electrocuted when he climbed a pole in an attempt to fix a faulty line to his house.

“As soon as we received the information, we rushed to the scene and took the victim to Rashidi Shekoni Specialist Hospital where he was confirmed dead.”

The commandant advised people to avoid tampering with electricity cables so as to avoid similar occurrence.

“Under no circumstance should anyone temper with electric pole,” he said.

Copyright 2020 Naija Center News. All Rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on the website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, or rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Naija Center.

Copyright 2020 Naija Center News. All Rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on the website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, or rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Naija Center.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Follow this blog

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.