By Ehi Ekhator
Nigeria is ablaze right now for different reasons.
1. The economy is a wreck and no one genuinely minds
2. Vote based system has gone down the gutter and the rule of law is in jeopardy.
3. The President, Muhammadu Buhari has an ear contamination
4. Next month general election is around the corner.
The President everybody is talking about is specifically and circuitous involved in each above-mentioned reasons Nigeria is going wild. The President contested multiple times previously before he, fortunately, scaled through because of the dissatisfaction Nigerians thought they had with the past administration under President Goodluck Jonathan and especially the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Mr Buhari hasn’t inspired Nigerians in spite of his campaign promises in 2015. Nigerians have lost a huge number of employments, crime has spiralled immensely e.g the killings by herders across the nation, the increment in the kidnapping. Nigeria is currently the home of poverty, most depressed country, most unsecured nation, a nation where the strain among Christians and Muslims have never been this terrible.
The President is still suffering from his ear disease because he doesn’t listen to Nigerians. It could be recalled that in 2015, and the start of 2016, the news of Buhari ear infection created buzz and finally, the Presidency affirmed that the President spent closed to N20.3m on its treatment.
There is the high presumably that the President’s ear infection wasn’t treated properly as the most recent four years of his administration can authenticate that. As the election draws nearer, how about we analyse a few anticipated events.
1. Strategizing: As Buhari has failed in almost all his campaign promises, the main thing left for him is to strategize ahead of the next month general election so as to rig himself back to the office.
Clearly, the President began the moves numerous months ago when he began evacuating anybody he accepted would represent a danger to his re-appointment. While Nigerians were whining about his nepotism, Buhari kept putting his partners at various vital positions ahead of the election.
All things considered, the most recent of his chess moves is the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Honorable Justice Walter Onnoghen and the prompt swearing-in of Tanko Mohammed. This move finishes Buhari’s moves to stay relentless in coming back to the office.
One of his grapple men in this system is the Chairman of All Progressives Congress, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole who never loses. The President everybody is discussing doesn’t generally think about what individuals think about him. He is a general, a man who has never lost a war, who has battled for each bread he ate before, each position he had accomplished, he is known as the incorruptible for something, I assume?
The President has campaigned less in 2018-2019 than he did in 2015 when he professed to be totally bankrupt.
2. The opposition will be exceedingly threatened more than it is now.
3. All things considered, the conspicuous one is putting all partners to positions where they can impact the changes he requires.
4. Clearly, Walter Onnoghen could have risked the apparatus of the decision because of the position he possessed. It is normal that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and even the least anticipated competitor, Omoyele Sowore would drag Buhari and APC to court after the general election.
5. Nigeria soldiers, Police and the DSS just began their badgering and it will be legitimized on the race day and after his return in 2019.
6. 2019 general election will be the most rigged race ever of.
7. On the election day, there will be reported deaths in every part of the nation as this election is a do or die affair. The MoU signed by the PDP and APC won’t hold water in this case as we have two edgy applicants, Buhari and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who additionally had contested the Presidency multiple occasions.
8. Clearly, the race will be challenged yet the result is already known similarly as the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC has officially known the result of the election, courtesy of Amina Zakari.
After 2019 general election, many oppositions will flee the nation as nothing will prevent President Buhari from decimating them alive. The terrorizing of the press, activists and the opposition as found in the previous 4 years is a venturing stone to what’s coming in the President’s second term.
Buhari isn’t apprehensive about what the International Community has to say Before the 2015 general election, he is known as the 92nd world known dictator after Muammar Al Gathafi, as indicated by a US site.
The President everyone is talking about doesn’t care about what Nigerians say or think, he is in power and he is using every resource to his advantage to get back to where he hardly do anything but welcome visitors while the governance is left for his Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
If it’s not too much trouble include what you think may happen during and after next month election.